Monday, February 27, 2012

East Coast Tsunami Dream 1


Dream #1

The first dream God is leading me to share happened during January of 2011. In the dream my family came to visit from Indiana like they do often. It was a bright sunny day and we were all on the beach.  I saw some familiar hotels and the beach was familiar. My mother normally stays in Myrtle Beach. So I believe it was Myrtle Beach, SC. I was laying out on the beach in a chair talking to my mom. My siblings were playing on the beach. There were a lot of other people on the beach. It appeared to be sometime during the summer. It was a time with a lot of tourists because there was a lot of people on the beach. It was also warm out. All of sudden I noticed something odd about the water and I saw it go out very rapidly but not come back in. I was instantly scared and knew a tsunami was coming. I started yelling to run and others were already running. I grabbed my mom's arm and said, "run run hurry!”  We started running for the street but a few moments after we started running I looked back and saw the wave. The wave was massive.  It was larger than any other wave I have ever seen in my entire life. The wave was as tall as and taller than some of the hotels on the beach that were 50 to 100 stories high. I saw fish in the wave and it was so large and massive whales, dolphins, fish all sorts of marine life were caught up in the wave.  A few seconds later, the wave crashed on me. The minute it crashed on me I felt God, I wasn’t afraid, and I didn't feel the wave. I did see a lot of debris, fish, and people in the water now. Then I woke up.

I really feel God wants me to stress the fact that there was no warning whatsoever for this tsunami. No one knew it was coming. I woke up and prayed about the dream. I looked to God for meaning about the dream. At first part of me thought it was just a dream. After more dreams like it and listening to God, I do believe this dream was a warning for others and me about what is coming for this area. Again, I am not trying to scare anyone. I am trying help you prepare for what God is showing me. Please pray about what I'm saying to see what God tells you.


4 comments:

  1. God Bless! Yes, definitely something is coming to the East Coast... In the 1990's I had this vision/dream in which I was dressed in a white tunic & taken to outer space. I could see the planet. I looked to my left and saw the entire East Coast marked in RED, then I noticed that Florida was completely marked in RED. Then I looked to my right & I saw this GIANT ocean wave approaching. I was still floating in the air between the wave & the coast. I could hear the horrifying sound of the wave... It was so HUGE you couldn't see the sky and it was really dark. I had a second dream, around three weeks ago, it was Miami Beach. The giant wave approaching again... the beach was packed, there were FIREWORKS going on, lots of beach chairs, etc, Then it came the wave killed everyone and it was very dark... Could this mean a 4th of July??? Only the Lord knows, but we must intercede for people living in this areas. BLESSINGS!
    Grecia Talia Cruz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when you say the entire east coast was in read, but florida was entirely in red, are you saying that the entire state of florida was gone, but just the coastline of the eastern states were affected? if so, then how many miles inland would you guess the wave went?

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I just watched your YouTube video about your dream of the tsunami hitting the East Coast of the US. I have had many dreams like that myself (which you can read here if you are interested: www.freehealing.org/visions).

    Thanks,

    Boson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will definitely take a look.

      Delete