Monday, April 2, 2012

East Coast Tsunami Dream 4


I want to start off with Joel 2:28-30 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh ; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. 29 You also on my menservants and on my maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days. 30 and I will show wonders in the heavens and the earth; blood and fire and pillars of smoke".

The last and final dream (so far) that I have had about the Tsunami was on 01/23/12. I have posted 3 other dreams about the East Coast Tsunami in February so if you haven't read those please do.  I do want to add a few links and talk about a few things before I get to dream.
The following links talk about the possibility of a Tsunami hitting the east coast. Most of them say it probably won't happen anytime soon. Well God says that is wrong. It is happening soon!

Lastly, here a compilation someone did today with videos from all over YouTube with people having the same or very similar dreams about what's to come in last few days. None of these people knew each other. You can't deny that it is God using these people to warn others.

In this dream, I was with a group of friends on the coastline. I believe it was the Florida coastline and I will explain why later. It seemed like everyone around knew a storm was coming but they were only preparing for a small storm. It was like everyone was planning for a tropical storm not taking it seriously when they should have been planning for a tsunami. The waves started small but proceeded to get massive quickly. The first big ones were 30ft tall. They started to do real damage to buildings and people. It was from bad to complete devastation in 20 minutes or less. It all happened too fast for anyone to really digest what was happening. The group I was with decided it was time for us to go. For the first few minutes we could run from the waves. I was seeing people being knocked out and knocked down from the waves. I stopped to feel someone's pulse. I felt it was very weak. I started yelling for help but I was yelling in another language, which was odd because I only know a little Spanish and some French but I believe I was yelling Spanish. Then I stopped and realized I should be yelling in English. My friends wanted to go north but for whatever reason I wanted to go south. We said goodbye and I went south, and within 2 minutes there was water everywhere. I started swimming. I could see buildings crumbling. I can see some of them exploding like bombs are going off but I think it might have been gas. I saw them falling into the ocean. I see huge chunks of earth falling into the ocean too. It's like where there were no cliffs before there are now cliffs. So I realize I can't go that way.  Then the building I'm swimming by collapses and a fireball bursts towards me so I go under water safe from the fireball but feel the heat. I start swimming north, and keep swimming harder. The whole time the waves are getting worse and buildings are collapsing and things are being totally destroyed. I mange to find the group of friends I was with before the group is smaller now. We are swimming trying to find land and stay out of the way of the all the walls and buildings collapsing. Then I see a very long bridge. This is why I am sure it was in Florida. I am pretty sure the bridge was the 7-mile bridge. I had seen it once as a child but couldn't remember it. When I googled Florida bridges that one came up and I knew right away it was the one I saw in the dream.  Picture of the bridge here. http://www.florida-keys-fishing.org/florida-keys-bridge-fishing.htm Right around the time I see the bridges the ground starts shaking. I can't see it shaking but I can feel it underwater. The shaking is so strong the bridge starts shaking. It starts going straight up and down and side to side like its rubber toy of some sort not a massive structure of concrete and steel. Then it starts falling into the ocean creating huge waves. It started to fall after only a minute or so of shaking. We manage to get around it and then I see some black sludge in the ocean. I think it's oil but I am not sure I just have an overwhelming feeling its bad and to avoid it. So somehow we manage to get around it. Then after what seems like forever, we see some land. We see some massive huge bulldozers working overtime pushing sand dirt along the newly formed shore. We make to them and get a ride. I can see 100's of bulldozers coming and going in straight line towards the shore. They were taking us away from the shore but before I did I looked back and saw nothing but miles and miles of destruction, homes, buildings, hotels, all gone lost destroyed. It made me sad, so sad and scared and then I woke up. I also wanted to add that in the beginning there were alot of people swimming with us in the water trying to get away. Then we started seeing less and less people and by the end it was only me and 3 other people.

At some point in the dream. I heard a voice saying it's because of the fracking. I heard it while we were swimming. I had read a few stories about fracking and how it could be causing earthquakes take a look here. http://thinkprogress.org/green/2012/03/09/441903/confirmed-fracking-caused-ohio-earthquakes/?mobile=nc and here http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/is-fracking-causing-earthquakes-in-ohio/2012/01/04/gIQA1NuVbP_video.html

Again I had this dream in January and it looks like in this past month they confirmed that fracking can cause earthquakes.

I just want to stress that this is not to scare anyone. This is simply me doing what God has lead to me to do. God wants me to warn people. I can't express how strongly I feel this and with what urgency I feel this. Please do not ignore this. Please read this pray about this. I am not asking you to believe me. I am asking you to believe God, believe what God is saying and believe that God is using me to share his message. Please share this with everyone you know!

1 comment:

  1. I found a text in Psalms that is very encouraging! I acknowledged my sin to you and my iniquity I have not hidden. I said"I will confess my transgressions to the Lord," and You forgave the iniquity of my sin. Selah For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You in a time when You may be found. Surely in a flood of great waters You shall preserve me from trouble. They shall not come near him. You are my hiding place. You shall preserve me from trouble. You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
    Psalms 32:5-7

    ReplyDelete