Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nuclear attack, Fireballs in the sky, Marshall Law, possible Superbowl attack

God has been urging me to get the rest of his visions and dreams out that he has given me. So that is what I am doing. I've said this before but none of this is to scare anyone or to give anyone fear. These are warnings from our father to be prepared for what is coming and for protection for his children. Please read these all and pray about them, seek our Father for guidance for your actions. These are all from the Lord and not from me. 

Nuclear

4.13.12 Acidic, yellow greenish water. It burned anyone that touched it. For whatever reason I was swimming through it. But it wasn't harming me. There was a haze coming off of it like it was hot or burning. It was bubbling. The Lord gave me the word radioactive when I woke up from the dream. 


Fireballs
4.12.12 God gave me a vision while I was praying of fire going through clouds, buildings falling and it was either missile, comet, or nuclear bomb, with ash falling. 

4.21.12 While in prayer the Lord gave me a vision of a huge fireball from sky coming through clouds.

6.02.12 While I was praying God gave me another vision of fireballs in sky. 

3.05.13 While praying God gave me another vision about Fireballs. This one was a long one. Fireballs raining down on a city. God said fire will rain down on this city. I was in a helicopter over looking the city, like a news helicopter. Saw the destruction. It was bad. The city had water around it like a half circle. Either Chicago or NYC, Then I saw channels on TV being flipped like news channels every single channel was talking about the destruction because it was so massive. The devastation was horrible. The fireballs were huge could have been missile, comets, nuclear attack. 

Attack on Chicago
9.19.12 I had a dream about Some sort of attack on what I think was Chicago. There were clouds of gas looked like fog but wasn't. It was a quick moving biological weapon. There were canisters flying through the air all over being thrown by people with gas masks. One exploded right by me and I was injured trying to protect my family. 


Marshall Law
6.18.12 I had a dream of me going to visit friends in Philadelphia. (I don't have any friends in Philadelphia this might be a clue as to where something might happen? not sure) Everyone had to wait in long lines to go through state lines, like hours upon hours, without food, to get through checkpoints, had to have more than 1 ID, had to have proof of insurance, everyone was walking  no cars. There were long long lines of people carrying their things and just waiting to get through. 



Thanks for reading!! Please pray about everything you have seen here. I wanted to get the dreams up about the fireballs ASAP. I was praying about a message a fellow sister in Christ had put on YouTube about the Superbowl later tonight and while I was praying I heard the words the Sky will fall from the Lord. I prayed for a second confirmation just to be crystal clear it was him and I had 3 quarters in my hand all 3 were New York quarters. Could just be a coincidence yes but I felt in my spirit it was God giving me another confirmation. I am going to post her 2 videos below please watch and pray. They are long but worth it. The things that got me was the gas masks and gas.... Which I saw too in a dream and she too has had many visions about fireballs. So everyone please be safe tonight and please be praying and seeking the Lord like never before. Now is the time..... God Bless you!!!

first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cctsKgPyEWA
Second video with confirmations

Another site with someone who had visions about the Superbowl

2 comments:

  1. Efrain rodriguez has predicted an asteroid coming out of sky and hitting the Caribbean / Atlantic..near puerto rico......that is a fire ball

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sister. I will have to look him up. Asteroid is very possible.

      Delete