Sunday, September 27, 2015

DO NOT BE DECEIVED

The times we live in are troubling. Be sure you know the true word of God from the bible for yourself. Do not rely on man's interpretation, or hersay. Read the word for yourself and allow God to speak to you through it. Do not be deceived. Jesus dying on the cross was not a failure in any way. "Humanly" or otherwise. It was planned from the beginning.... Don't be deceived. The cross of Christ was NOT a failure! It was the divine plan of God from the beginning. Nor was it some oops moment in the reconciliation of man. Know the Word of God for yourself or you WILL BE deceived. 
"The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"
John 1:29
"For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God."
1 Corinthians 1:18
"For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified." 1 Corinthians 2:2
"Jesus replied, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified. Very truly I tell you, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds. Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life. Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. “Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Now is the time for judgment on this world; now the prince of this world will be driven out. And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself.” He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die." John 12:23-33
"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
Mark 10:45
"Therefore Jesus said again, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. All who have come before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep have not listened to them. I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. 
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
John 10:7-18

No comments:

Post a Comment