Tuesday, May 15, 2012

URGENT warning for Chicago


"And the word of Y'Hovah came unto me saying 2. Son of man, set your face forward towards the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them. 3. And say , Ye mountains of Israel, hear the word of Adonai  Y'Hovah. : Thus says Adonai  Y'Hovah to the mountains and to the hills, to the rivers and to the valleys; Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places."  Ezekiel 6 : 1-3

On 5/9, as I was praying, God showed me a vision and it was a very hard vision for me to receive. I continued praying about the dream right after wards. I was also very close to tears because of how personal this vision is for me. I grew up 15 minutes outside of downtown and I have many memories of the city. I also have a lot of friends and family that live in the city too.  I asked for confirmation from the Lord for 3 times, that is how certain I wanted to be that this vision was of Chicago. The dream started out with me on Lake Shore dr. I was on the sidewalk just before the road curves to the right to go towards Navy Pier.  This is one of my favorite places in Chicago simply because I have so many memories there. So I am not saying the contents of this vision will happen in this area but I do believe God showed me this spot because it was familiar to me, this how God speaks to me personally and its going to be different for everyone but this is the method he uses for me. I was standing there looking around and it seemed to be a nice day out. I looked up to the sky, it was bright blue, and there were large white clouds. I had the sense that it was a nice day out and there were a lot of people out and about. I was also kind of close to the base of a tall office building. I could not tell exactly which one and I will not make a guess but it was a tall skyscraper in Chicago. When I was looking up at the sky, I was looking up past the building to the sky.  The scene changed after only a few seconds of looking at the sky, the building I was standing in front of I was now above and watching what was happening down below and towards the base of the building there a large very dark cloud of soot, dust, debris and within the cloud I could see something violent was happening. There were flames or a fire, something was going on under the cloud and it would kind of peek out under the grey. I could see some deep red colors, orange. It seemed like a bomb went off or there was a large fire. I am not sure exactly what was going on but I know it was bad. It also seemed like maybe 1 or 2 of the floors had collapsed down onto each other.  I was so scared after I saw it I actually gasped. As I was praying about confirmation for the vision being about Chicago God gave me four words, Death, Darkness, Destruction, & Fire and he said they are all coming to Chicago. I cried because it saddens me to know how many people are going to lose their life and there is nothing I can do but warn people & share the word of God. SO PLEASE if you read this and you know someone in or around the city of Chicago please share this with them. PLEASE.

I have been praying about this and I never ask God for dates because he doesn't give dates I've never once had a dream or vision that had a date attached to it. But I was praying for a date on this to give people more of a warning of when to stay out of the city.

Then last night 5/14, I had another vision and I was up in the sky and I was looking down at that same building. This time it looked like a bomb went off very quickly compared to the other dreams those were in slow motion and this was in high speed. I saw a bomb or something blow out a lower level floor on the building and when it did a large ring of dust/soot came out from the bottom of the building in the shape of a circle and it was very quick when it happen and almost instantly after that floors started collapsing, the building started collapsing. I asked God for confirmation again if that was the same building and in Chicago and again he said yes so I felt like I needed to post this now and not wait for any word on a date just put it up.

While I have not received a date from the Lord and I honestly probably will not get a date but the general feeling I have is that this may take place this upcoming weekend during the NATO Conference. It runs from 5/20-21. Ever since I found out about the NATO conference being held in Chicago I had a feeling (and sometimes those "feelings" come from God) that something bad may happen that weekend and I think what God has shown me may come to pass sometime during that conference. This is my personal opinion and just a feeling I am getting about what may happen. I do not have any confirmation on what date this will happen. I know it's soon and I know this message is urgent. So please pray for anyone you know in Chicago, maybe keep them out of the city during the conference. Talk to them about the Lord open a discussion about God. Show them this blog tell them to email me I will talk to anyone.

God wants to have your attention! He is calling to you! Will you answer his call?


***Update*** As I was reading my blog literally just now the Lord just reminded me of something he showed me 2 nights ago on 5/13. I saw what looked like a hammer falling from the sky but when I looked more closely it was a gavel and it was falling rapidly from the sky and I watched it crash down into Earth. I asked God right away what does that mean? Is that from you? His response was very clear, He said that it represents his Judgements falling down upon the earth. I really felt God wanted me to add this into this post. It's time to pray people!!

I am now posting videos on youtube as God leads me. This blog was my first video in an effort to get the word out about this. Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrTgv6HF1w8

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your dreams. I am a born again Christian, and I live in Chicagoland. Do you believe that I should move away from the State or just stay away from the city?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, thank you for stopping by. I can not tell you if you should move or not. That is between you and God. Please pray and seek him! He will reveal himself to you, answer your questions, and guide your footsteps!! I wll pray that God shows you direction for your path. God Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete