Monday, February 27, 2012

East Coast Tsunami Dream 2 & 3


Dream#2

I will be posting the dreams as quickly as possible because of the urgency I feel from God to get the information out there. The second dream related to the Tsunami came around September of 2011. In that dream I was I driving along the coast with a family member.  The dream happened in parts. In between the parts, I had flashes or visions from God. In the first part of the dream a large wave crashed down on the road we were driving on.  It wasn't a massive wave at first but it got progressive larger and larger until it washed us away in the car. There was no warning for the waves they just started coming and coming. It was as if I was there too. I felt the waves they were so cold, and I felt them stinging when they hit me. I felt myself go under water and lose my breath. It was very vivid and I was very, very scared. It was like God was saying this will happen to you if you don't move. Then I saw a flash of a map of the US it looked like there were earthquakes happening in different areas on the map. They had little green dots. Then close to the South Carolina shoreline, I saw a large red dot meaning I believe a large earthquake.  The map that I saw it looked a lot like the map from the earthquake alerter app for android phones. I downloaded it after my first dream. If you click on any earthquake that happened it will show you a map. The map will have a dot and a circle around the area where the earthquake occurred. The larger the circle the larger the quake and if it’s red it is a larger scale earthquake. If the circle is green then it's a smaller earthquake. That is what the map looked like. Then I saw a 10, which I took to mean an earthquake because the ground was shaking and rumbling a lot. It seemed like God was trying to say worst earthquake or Tsunami in our history. It was a massive earthquake. The sky was a reddish purplish hue like a sunset. It also seemed like God was angry. He was mad with us and some sort of judgment was being passed on the East Coast. Then I flashed back to the dream and I along with my family member had swam to a bridge somehow and we were telling people there was a Tsunami coming, I was trying to warn everyone I was running around telling everyone I could see but no one listen no one would believe me. Everyone told us that it was impossible for a tsunami to happen there. It just could not happen. People were saying that a massive tsunami never hit the east coast and wouldn't happen now. All of a sudden while I was trying to warn people, a massive wave crashed over everyone I was trying to warn. I woke up after that and started praying. The whole dream was very rough and I felt a sense of anger throughout the dream and a sense of urgency. A very large sense of urgency. God was saying this coming and very soon.

 I want to to stress again there was no warning, it just happened there was literally no warning. Also I think that the people I was trying to warn in the dream on the bridge is a symbol for the people I am trying to warn now who will not believe or who do not believe.

I feel God wants me to share a few more pieces of information with you. I prayed about these dreams and others that I will share eventually. With this dream I got the warning from God that my husband and I needed to move, and quickly.  I spoke with other Christians about where and how far and what they thought about my dreams. One of them suggested moving at least 25 miles back from the shoreline because right now if you draw a straight line from the ocean we are located about 3 miles directly from ocean. The 25 miles I had also heard from other Christian sources as well but it didn't feel right with me. I responded saying the waves I saw were astronomical proportions I didn't think 25 miles would be far enough. 3 days after this dream and talking with other Christians I had a 3rd dream.

Dream #3

This dream was very short. I was at my home and I felt like something was happening. Something was wrong. Then I realized what it was the Tsunami was happening and it was happening now at the very moment. I became very scared very quickly because I was in my current home, which is only 3 miles from ocean. Somehow, I managed to get my husband’s job, I was crying and scared, and saying we have to go NOW, it’s happening NOW.  I was so frantic and afraid. My husband said but I thought if wasn't supposed to happen until later and I said NO its happening now. Then I said I thought if were 25 miles away from coast we would be safe but just as I said that I had a flash I saw a map of the state like a terrain map that shows green for forest, brown for land, blue for water etc. I saw water come up from coast very quickly and flood lakes rivers streams etc until the whole state was covered in blue! I woke up crying and started praying immediately.

With this dream, God was stressing the urgency of what was going to happen. He was saying listen to me. It is coming soon. He was also showing me that nowhere in South Carolina is going to be safe. This is why my husband and I are moving. This is also why I am doing this blog. I want to share with everyone what God has shared with me. He wants everyone to know. He doesn't want to lose anyone. He wants people to heed his warnings and prepare for these events. It is not meant to me scare you because I know this is scary. He will provide for you he will watch over you. Please pray today about what you're reading hear and ask God for this direction for you and your family.

I do not know if the entire state flooding will happen as quickly as the impact from the Tsunami but God's saying it will happen quickly. He is telling me that I am not safe in South Carolina.
This is just my own personal opinion that I feel to be true but I am not 100% positive about the following fact. I think the 25 miles that some other Christians were getting as a safety zone might be a safe area from the threat of the Tsunami but will only be safe for a short time there. But why risk it? Why take the chance? Please don't.

Thank you for reading. I will be posting more dreams very soon. Please keep me and my family in your prayers. Please pray about what you have read here and see what God tells you! Please share my blog and this information with as many people as possible!

9 comments:

  1. i appreciate you being led by the lord to tell us these dreams and will pray to see what the lord is saying for me to do. i live in petersburg, va and do not want to be any where near the east coast when this happens. please tell us what the fourth dream is about. love you and your family a fellow citizen of the kingdom of god

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comments! The fourth dream is listed on this blog I posted it on 4/2/12. Please take a look at it. Please pray about what you read. God ask me to warn others but I don't know specific times or locations unfortunately. Pray and he will reveal his plan for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. I will pray for you and your family! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, and thank you sister for your obedience. Lives will be saved. You can see confirmations on youtube (appreciate your vids as well) with "Ruby's Table Talk". One dream I had from the Lord is what I believe is a fulfillment of Rev. 8:8. This will be the cause of a tsunami. Space does not permit details, but a Canary Islands volcano, with a subsequent side of the mountain sliding off into the sea will cause a tsunami with estimates of several hundred feet high according to geologists. Other friends with varying dreams and visions of the same event say it goes inland quite far, so I'm glad you mentioned moving more than 25 miles. Please search: "Canary Islands Tsunami" on youtube. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your posting! I have included a link in this post or in the 4th dream post about some of the canary island details. Thank you for your kind words also just being faithful and listening to God as he leads me!!!

      God Bless you!!

      Delete
  4. hi

    I also feel there will be a tsunami on the east coast, but I am not sure of the extent of it, state by state.

    What you might be seeing is due to a pole shift, which is due to occur at the 6th seal. (Rev 6).

    There may be a preliminary earthquake producing a tsunami ahead of time, which would weaken the east coast, then a larger tsunami later at the 6th seal. The first one may be due to fracking or other activity.

    I also agree that it could be due to the volcano erupting in the canary islands.

    Stay in touch with me, as I like to post end time issues on my site, and I would like to hear more from you.

    http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/

    http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/east-coast-of-america-fault-line/

    http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/tsunami-risk-for-the-east-coast-of-the-usa/

    -

    -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, thanks so much for stopping by. Please keep in touch. I will be checking out your page as well! God Bless you!!

      Delete
    2. I am in Raleigh, NC....do you have any idea about how NC will be affected? how far inland? Have you moved yet?

      Delete
    3. Hello Marianne, Yes I moved about a year ago. I am in the mountains in NC now. I don't know how far inland will be affected but I do know that at one point the Lord told me 30 miles inland wasn't far enough. I lived 5 miles from the beach and my mom had a vision the first time I told her about my dreams. She had a vision that my 3 story condo building would be completely covered with water. I would definitely pray about it. You might be where you need to be. He will show you where you need to be. It does feel like time is getting shorter. I would be honored to pray with you or for you!! God Bless you!

      Delete
  5. Hello, I live in Arden, NC. I appreciate you sharing your dreams. You're not alone in having these dreams. One of my mom's good friends has had two dreams about an east coast tsunami. In her dream, fireworks are going off, so I'm assuming that it happens near the 4th of July. Also, in her dream, she is taken to the White House and she sees Obama there with his advisors and all of a sudden, water starts coming into the White House. And she also saw that almost the whole state of Florida was under water.

    Jesus is coming soon! May we be ready by having a personal relationship with Him!

    ReplyDelete