Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Never alone


There is power in numbers

On 8/26/12 God gave me a dream about a huge darkness was rolling in like a cloud, it was trying to cover everyone, trying to take over. I knew it was evil. I commanded it to stop in Jesus name and it did. It stopped right before it touched me, while I was telling it to stop in Jesus name I kinda closed my eyes because there was a very small part of me that thought it might touch me but I stood my ground and put my hand up, when I opened my eyes I saw the outline of thousands and thousands of hand prints in the cloud like angels or other Christians were fighting alongside me, the cloud recoiled and left. Yahweh says his children are NEVER alone. This dream represents 2 things. He also wants us working together in unity of one accord. His body is stronger together than apart. It also represents the fact that God never leaves you. You are NEVER alone...... Really take a few minutes to think about that fact. Yahweh never leaves you alone.... He is always there. Brings me to tears when I think about it. He love is overflowing, there is no end to his love, his peace, his mercy, or his blessings. Thank you Lord for the many blessings you give to your people. I love you Lord!!

Below are some scriptures about Unity that God wanted me to include. The last one is about Yahweh never leaving your side or forgetting you. I also included a really amazing Hillsong United song. Its called "With Us" it speaks about how God is always with you and there is no end to his love. It's really amazing.

Thank you for stopping by today. I pray that God bless everyone that reads this and those who God wanted to read this and see it do. God Bless you!!


Romans 12:4-16 (NKJV)
For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do not have the same function, so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another. Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering; he who teaches, in teaching; he who exhorts, in exhortation; he who gives, with liberality; he who leads, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness. Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord;12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Romans 15:5-6 (NKJV)
Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:10 (NKJV)
10 Now I plead with you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

14 
Isaiah 49:14-18 (NKJV)But Zion said, “The Lord has forsaken me,And my Lord has forgotten me.” “Can a woman forget her nursing child,And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget,Yet I will not forget you.
See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;Your walls are continually before Me.
Your sons[a] shall make haste;Your destroyers and those who laid you waste
Shall go away from you. Lift up your eyes, look around and see; 
All these gather together and come to you.
As I live,” says the Lord,“You shall surely clothe yourselves with them all as an ornament,And bind them on you as a bride does.

Hillsong United With US

Accept Jesus now by saying the prayer below from your heart. Confess it with your mouth. You must sincerely mean it, and you have to do your best not to go back to a life of sin. This is very serious and there are grave dangers involved in living a life of sin. God made us all and he wants to love us all! Praise God for your decision to come to accept Jesus into your heart. Below is a prayer you can say to ask God into your life and into your heart right now. These are not the only words that can be spoken they are only a suggestion. If you want to add more, then add more, if there are things you want to change, then change them. God asks that you admit you have sinned and repent (ask for forgiveness) of those sins, tell him you believe in him, believe that he sent his one and only son to die for us so that we may have forgiveness, and ask him into your heart and to direct your life! Look at John 1:1 & 14, Romans 3:10, Titus 3:5-7, Mathew 25:47, Romans 5:8, Romans, 10:9-10,  Corinthians 15, Ephesians 2:8 for more direction to salvation. 

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment