Thursday, January 24, 2013

War is Coming!


 “And you, son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh,[a] Meshech, and Tubal; and I will turn you around and lead you on, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel.Then I will knock the bow out of your left hand, and cause the arrows to fall out of your right hand. You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and the peoples who are with you; I will give you to birds of prey of every sort and to the beasts of the field to be devoured. You shall fall on the open field; for I have spoken,” says the Lord God. “And I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the Lord. So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.Surely it is coming, and it shall be done,” says the Lord God. “This is the day of which I have spoken. Eziekel 39:1-8

War is Coming!

This is a dream I had on 02/05/12. I haven't shared it yet because I didn't feel like God was telling me to share it yet. I started typing it up a week ago because God was saying it's time to share this one!  Above is the scripture God wanted me to include.

The dream started out with men, soldiers walking through a marshy area. They were crouched down and walking slowly… It was hard to see their faces. But I know they had dark hair and it appeared they were of Asian decent.  It reminded me of clips of the Vietnam War or Korean War. I was given the understanding that they were invading the US. They were attempting to sneak in while we were distracted. The next thing I saw was planes. They were yellow fight jets. They looked a lot like ours but they were yellow…. I thought it was odd at first because I had never seen yellow jets.  The next thing I knew there were bombs being dropped all over. Some were smaller exploding bombs but they were being dropped all over. There were people all over too. But it was like no one could see them.  But God said they are distracted by the world…. As I looked more closely everyone was on their cell, Facebook, watching TV, or listening to the radio. But no one could see these bombs or the invasion. Everyone was too worried about what they were doing themselves…. There was even a news channel talking about the bombs…. It said something about after we invaded the Straight of Hormez they were forced to retaliate…. There were even loud sirens going off but everyone ignored it… Then slowly there were some people who had been awake and watching or just waking up…. They were running to take cover. Gun combat had started at this point. Everyone was running looking for Bomb shelters, fallout shelters. So I get the feeling nuclear bombs/missiles were involved. For whatever reason I had 2 bomb shelters. I was directing people to the shelters. There were limited numbers not many people had one. So my first one filled up quickly. I am not sure why but I was keeping the second one a secret. I think for my family but I am not sure. Then a dad with 2 daughters came looking for help scared because the one shelter was full. Then I heard God say do you want to be responsible because these children die?? I said no father and I let people go in my second shelter. I am not sure why I was being selfish and keeping the second one to myself. The shelter was in the basement of what looked like an abandon building. I went out into the street to get more people to try to save them. Then I saw a high ranking general from the army that was invading. He was in dress uniform not combat but the minute he saw me he yelled YOU!! I've been looking for you and he pulled out a gun and started to shoot me but before he could I shot him in the leg and took off running. Then I woke up.

When I first had this dream back in January I Googled yellow fighter jet and various different versions of that search term to see if I could find out what military had yellow jets. At that time I couldn't find anything. I Looked all over… nothing. But I had a very strong feeling it was China… As I was writing this I thought well I will try one more time. Guess what… It's China. In November of 2012 they debuted a yellow fighter jet. That just blows my mind… Gods timing is perfect because If I would have shared when I had the dream I wouldn't have any visuals for you. Now I have one….

There is a war coming. God is trying to you warn you. It is time to get your life right with God if you haven't. This war is coming soon. Please pray about what God had me share with you and see what he is telling you! If you haven't yet please accept Jesus into your heart and get your life right!!!

Accept Jesus now by saying the prayer below from your heart. Confess it with your mouth! You must sincerely mean it, and you have to do your best not to go back to a life of sin! This is very serious and there are grave dangers involved in living a life of sin. God made us all and he wants to love us all! Praise God for your decision to come to accept Jesus into your heart. Below is a prayer you can say to ask God into your life and into your heart right now. These are not the only words that can be spoken they are only a suggestion. If you want to add more, then add more, if there are things you want to change, then change them. God asks that you admit you have sinned and repent (ask for forgiveness) of those sins, tell him you believe in him, believe that he sent his one and only son to die for us so that we may have forgiveness, and ask him into your heart and to direct your life! Look at John 1:1 & 14, Romans 3:10, Titus 3:5-7, Mathew 25:47, Romans 5:8, Romans, 10:9-10,  Corinthians 15, Ephesians 2:8 for more direction to salvation. 

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting because I literally just wrapped up watching the following link on YouTube:

    watch?v=7gqze9HpvWc

    and then I wondered if anything had shown up in Google Reader lately and you had just posted this. I've never seen weapons so up close and with such force in my life. It's hard to believe something is close to happening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. War is close and God is having his people sound the alarm! I hope you heed the warning! I will pray for you. God Bless you!!! ps look at this article I just found!! I will be adding it to my blog. Thanks again. http://www.infowars.com/china-sinks-us-aircraft-carrier-during-war-game/

      Delete