Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Major Earthquake/ Earthquakes coming

I have had 2 dreams about a Major earthquake with a the same number describing them. I feel like God wants me to share this now.

On 6/11/12 I had a dream about an earthquake. I knew an earthquake was happening a bad one then I saw the word Honduras, next I saw outline of  The Central American coast then saw I an 8.8. I got the understanding that a major earthquake is coming to Central America. 

On 3/06/13 I had another dream about an earthquake but this one was different. It was of me checking my my email but I had an urgent one and it was listed URGENT in big BOLD letters and I knew I needed to open it right away. The subject was Earthquake Alert. The body of the email just said Earthquake Alert then either 8.0 or 8.8. 

I have also had many many tsunami dreams which I think are connected to the earthquake dreams. They are all posted to my blog please take a look. Here is a few more about Tsunamis I haven't posted yet.

Tsunami

03/06/13 While praying saw vision of island with tall edges like a cliff, huge cliffs hundreds of miles in sky. There was a small volcano on the island smoking. Either it had just erupted or was getting ready to erupt. There was a lot of rumbling. I could feel the vibrations. Then a huge chunk of the cliff just fell into the ocean. It triggered a tsunami. A huge huge wave, it will blot out the light. 

01/12/14 While praying in the spirit saw a vision of cars nothing but thousands and thousands of cars piled up on top of each other in what looked like sand.... As far as I could see was nothing but cars.

Please as usual pray about these things. They are not meant to cause fear. They are warning from our loving Father in Heaven. Please pray and ask God to direct your path.

Here are the other dreams from previous Blog posts
http://john1410.blogspot.com/2012/02/east-coast-tsunami-dream-1.html

God Bless you!!! Thanks for reading and if you need prayer please let me know!!!

Accept Jesus now by saying the prayer below from your heart. Confess it with your mouth! You must sincerely mean it. God made us all and he wants to love us all! Praise God for your decision to come to accept Jesus into your heart. Below is a prayer you can say to ask God into your life and into your heart right now. These are not the only words that can be spoken they are only a suggestion. If you want to add more, then add more, if there are things you want to change, then change them. God asks that you admit you have sinned and repent (ask for forgiveness) of those sins, tell him you believe in him, believe that he sent his one and only son to die for us so that we may have forgiveness, and ask him into your heart and to direct your life! Look at John 1:1 & 14, Romans 3:10, Titus 3:5-7, Mathew 25:47, Romans 5:8, Romans, 10:9-10,  Corinthians 15, Ephesians 2:8 for more direction to salvation. 

“Father, I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment